The Greater Essex County District School Board invites applications both internally and externally for addition to our pool of qualified candidates for:
Applicants must hold full qualifications by September 2022.
Enjoy the best of many worlds in the dynamic, friendly and culturally diverse region of Windsor and Essex County. Business, industry, the arts and agriculture all thrive in the mild climate of Canada's South, along with an unrivalled social conscience. Windsor and its surrounding area also offers major entertainment, professional sports and fine dining. Windsor is an international border city with deep historical roots. The Greater Essex County District School Board currently has 55 elementary schools, 15 secondary schools, in addition to adult education and agency schools.
We actively encourage applications from members of groups with historical and/or current barriers to equity, including, but not limited to:
• First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples, and all other Indigenous peoples;
• members of groups that commonly experience discrimination due to race, ancestry, colour, religion and/or spiritual beliefs, or place of origin;
• persons with visible and/or invisible (physical and/or mental) disabilities;
• persons who identify as women; and
• persons of marginalized sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions.
We recognize that many of these identities intersect and therefore, equity, diversity and inclusion can be complex. We value and respect the contributions that each person brings to enriching the Board and are committed to ensuring full and equal participation for all in communities that we serve.
The candidate will:
- Demonstrate a commitment to and documented success in working to create a fair, inclusive, anti-racist environment for all stakeholders, and to supporting diverse constituencies and populations.
We will make the necessary accommodations for applicants to support all aspects of the recruitment process under AODA. Please contact the Human Resources Department if you require assistance with any accommodations.
Application packages are available for download under the "Careers" tab at publicboard.ca.
Applications, as described in the application package, must be received electronically as one pdf file
on or before 4:00 p.m. on Friday, December 17, 2021.
**Please not the self-reflection form is for internal and external candidates**
|An overview of the promotion process will take place on Thursday, December 2nd, 2021 at 4:00 p.m., TEAMS Meeting. Please RSVP to [email protected] by Tuesday, November 30th, 2021 if you will be attending.|