CAREERS FOR TEACHING STAFF
Elementary Occasional Teacher
The Greater Essex County District School Board is now accepting applications for Elementary Occasional Teachers.
To ensure the best quality of teachers for our students and to support the career path of our occasional teachers we do require full time availability for our list. If interested please apply online through Apply To Education.
Your complete application package will include:
- Application form (on Apply to Education)
- Cover letter addressed to Superintendent Todd Awender (Elementary)
- Current Résume
- Practice Teaching Reports
- Two letters of professional reference
- Certificate of Qualification or Interim Certificate of Qualification from the Ontario College of Teachers (where possible)
- Recent teacher performance appraisal (experienced teacher applicants only)
- NOTE: An original Criminal Reference Check including Vulnerable Sector Screening, dated within six months is required upon hire.
We thank you for your interest; however, only those candidates selected to participate in our interview process will be contacted.
Please note: Interviews will be conducted on an as-needed basis.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by visiting www.applytoeducation.com. In support of the Board's Indigenous Protocol, applicants of First Nations, Métis and Inuit descent may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: No other form of submission will be accepted from external candidates.
As part of our commitment to diversity and inclusion the Greater Essex County District School Board welcomes and encourages applicants from a broad range of cultural, ethnic, racial and gender identities, as well as from people with disabilities to apply and self-identify. We will make the necessary accommodations for applicants to support all aspects of the recruitment process under AODA. Please contact the Human Resources Department if you require assistance with any accommodations.
Human Resources Department
2020 10 23