The GECDSB uses eBase to manage the rental of facilities. eBase is an on-line rental software that allows the community to view and request available school space. Please do not contact the schools directly.
If you are a new user, you will need to create a new account or, if you are an existing user, you can simply login using your previously created account.
Public User Guide - Creating Permits
The following regulations / policies will need to be agreed to prior to booking a rental:
- All schools have the use of their school space from Monday to Friday until 6:00 p.m. If school space is not required after 6:00 p.m. by the school staff or students, it will be available to the Facility Services Department's Rental Office.
- School space is made available for rentals from October 1st until mid-June.
- Gym time slots are 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm and/or 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm Monday to Thursday,
and 6:00 to 8:00 pm Friday.
- Rentals will be allowed for a maximum of eight hours on Saturday or Sunday.
- Available facilities are listed in our online booking system, eBase, and include facilities such as gyms, auditoriums, rooms and grounds.
- To lookup a school's location go to the School List. A printable list of school addresses is also available by downloading the School/Board Directory.
- Proof of liability insurance (minimum $2,000,000) naming GECDSB as an additional insured is required.
- Payment for facility use will be applied to your monthly credit card billings.