Rates are adjusted annually effective September 1
Rental Fee Schedule is divided into five group classifications.
The following fees may apply in additional to the rental fee:
- $150 security deposit (if applicable).
- $15 processing fee per location.
- Cost of custodian at the appropriate rate (if applicable).
- $25 fee for NSF cheque and/or declined credit card (if applicable).
- $25 fee for an amendment (if applicable).
- Air Conditioning: I required and approved will be billed based on area used.
Registered Charitable Organizations for youths under the age of 18 or under the age of 28 for disabled groups
Not-for-Profit Children's Sport & Recreation Service Providers - for youths under the age of
18 or under the age of
28 for disabled groups
40 % Discount
Not-for-Profit Adult and Senior Groups and Charitable Groups - as determined by GECDSB
For Profit Groups
| ||Classification C||Classification D||Classification E||Classification F|
|Single Gymnasium||$0.90 per hour||$3.93 per hour||$6.74 per hour||$16.85 per hour|
|Double Gymnasium||$1.80 per hour||$7.87 per hour||$13.49 per hour||$33.72 per hour|
$1.27 per hour plus cost of lights and
technician/s as applicable
|$5.56 per hour plus cost of lights and technician/s as applicable||$9.53 per hour plus cost of lights and technician/s as applicable||$23.84 per hour plus cost of lights and technician/s as applicable|
|Library||$1.27 per hour||$5.56 per hour||$9.53 per hour||$23.84 per hour|
|Cafeteria||$1.27 per hour||$5.56 per hour||$9.53 per hour||$23.84 per hour|
|Classroom||$0.58 per hour||$2.54 per hour||$4.35 per hour||$10.88 per hour|
|Fields/Grounds (excluding football fields)||$0.58 per hour||$0.58 per hour||$0.58 per hour||$2.75 per hour|
|Parking Lots||$0.58 per hour||$0.58 per hour||$0.58 per hour||$13.76 per hour|
- Proof of liability insurance naming Greater Essex County DSB as an additional insured (minimum $2,000,000) is required.
- Air conditioning, lighting, technicians, security, vandalism, energy and/or no-use costs may be applicable.
Revised rental rates will be implemented effective each September to include the annual CPI increase as per Clause 2.6 of the Rental Agreement.
Insurance may be purchased from the Board. See Insurance Rates for reference.
NFP Groups: The term not-for-profit refers to the mandate of an organization whose primary objective is to support community activities without any commercial or monetary profit.
Registered Charitable Organization: Have a Revenue Canada Charitable Organization number, or an Incorporation of a Corporation Without Share Capital number (with Letters Patent)