Please follow these instructions on how to login and take your health and safety quizzes. Students should ensure to complete the quiz with a parent or legal guardians' support.
1. Navigate to publicboard.ca
2. Scroll all the way down the screen until you get to the Online and Blended Learning Resource Site link, or you may click on this link.
3. Login with your username and password that you use to sign into the computers at school.
4. Click the link under My Courses for Take Our Kids To Work Day 2019.
5. Read the post in the Activity Feed, and review the Health and Safety document attached before proceeding to the Health and Safety Quiz.
6. Once you have read the Health and Safety file, open the Quiz, which will be available to take.
7. Click Start Quiz
8. Complete each question and then click Go to Submit Quiz
9. Click Submit Quiz, then Yes, Submit Quiz.
10. Read the quiz submission message. If you scored 100% on the quiz, you have successfully completed the Health and Safety Training. If you scored less than 100%, you will need to re-take the quiz until 100% has been achieved.