The Individual Pathways Plan (IPP) will help you make choices about your education, career and life options.
You'll create your IPP in myBlueprint.
Your IPP will include:
- A personalized high school plan that helps you track your progress toward your diploma or certificate
- Different surveys - including career matchmaker, skills assessment and learning styles inventory
- Highlights of apprenticeship training, college, community living, university and other post-secondary programs
- Job descriptions - many with videos, featuring interviews with people in the workforce, including details like sector outlook and salary
- A resume builder and an employment guide to help you apply for jobs and be successful in maintaining a job
Explore, learn, and have fun as you discover what's waiting for you; a whole new world full of possibilities.
Build your pathway today.
You can also search for your high school, and view all the courses offered, by clicking here: Courses
For pathway-related questions, please contact your Guidance Counsellor or Student Success Teacher.
Alternatively, you can contact the Teacher Consultant for Guidance and Student Success: Natalie Middleton Bondy, firstname.lastname@example.org