Mature students (18 years old, and out of school for 1 year)
- Two pieces of I.D. (birth certificate/passport & photo I.D.).
- Immigration papers or proof of citizenship.
- Complete high school transcript.
- Any additional post-secondary documents.
If you have completed education outside of Canada we recommend having your documents assessed by
- You must have the pre-requisite to enroll in any class.
- New students are only allowed to enroll in one course.
- Students who have successfully completed a course may register for two courses.
- Students who have dropped courses may only enroll in one course.
Prior to starting the semester and coming to the school students must purchase their textbooks via School Cash Online
Books will be handed out on the first night of school
Registration: OPEN TO COOP REGISTRATIONS ONLY
GECDSB Secondary Students MUST apply through their guidance office.
Class Dates & Times
Mon & Wed
Tue & Thu
Course Times: 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Mason Education Centre
284 Cameron Ave
Windsor, ON N9B 1Y6
Employment Assessment Centre
215 Talbot Street East
Leamington, ON N8H 3X5
Unemployed Help Centre
6955 Cantelon Dr
Windsor, ON N8T 3J9
Ph: (519) 253-5006
Ph: (519) 322-1688
Bus info: Take 1C
Bus info: Take Ottawa 4