Mature students (18 years old, and out of school for 1 year)
- Two pieces of I.D. (birth certificate/passport & photo I.D.).
- Immigration papers or proof of citizenship.
- Complete high school transcript.
- Any additional post secondary documents.
If you have completed education outside of Canada we recommend having your documents assessed by ICAS Canada.
- You must have the pre-requisite to enroll in any class.
- New students are only allowed to enroll in one course.
- Students who have successfully completed a course may register for two courses.
- Students who have dropped courses may only enroll in one course.
You will be required to bring the following on your first night of class.
- Registration receipt.
- $50.00 book deposit (cash only).
- This includes all students, 3rd party agencies are to be dealt with by student.
- Books will be distributed the first night of class.
Registration: July 22, 2019 to September 11, 2019
Secondary Students MUST apply through their guidance office.
Class Dates & Times
Mon & Wed
Tue & Thu
Course Times: 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Classes at the Community Kitchen run from 4:15 PM - 7:30 PM.
Mason Education Centre
284 Cameron Ave
Windsor, ON N9B 1Y6
Employment Assessment Centre
215 Talbot Street East
Leamington, ON N8H 3X5
Unemployed Help Centre
6955 Cantelon Dr
Windsor, ON N8T 3J9
Ph: (519) 253-5006
Ph: (519) 322-1688
Bus info: Take 1C
Bus info: Take Ottawa 4