Today Friday, October 5th a suspected gas leak was reported at Belle River Public School. Administration followed our emergency response procedures and contacted Union Gas and the fire department. Students and staff were relocated to Belle River District High School. After approximately 50 minutes the all clear was given and everyone returned to the building to complete the school day. Belle River Public School would like to thank the staff at Belle River District High School and our community first responders who work with us to keep our school community safe.