The Greater Essex County District School Board is pleased to now offer families the opportunity and convenience of paying for school related activities and items online.
Please take 5 minutes to register by referencing the documents below for parent registration. Once you are registered online, you will begin receiving emails about upcoming events specifically related to your child(ren).
CLICK HERE TO LOGIN/GET REGISTERED TODAY!
NOTE: If you have any questions during the registration process or while shopping online,
please select the GET HELP option in the top right hand area of the screen.
We value your participation and support as we move towards a secure online payment environment.
How to Add a Student
- Sign In to School Cash Online
- Go to MY ACCOUNT.
- From the drop down menu, select My Students.
- Click to add a student.
- Type in your School Board Name
- Select School Name from the list.
- Enter Student Criteria (found on report card or obtained by school)
You can add up to 8 students on your profile.
How to Make a Payment
- You will be able to view any available items attached to your students that are set up on your account.
- Select the item that you would like to purchase and click "add to Cart".
- Once you have finished adding items to your cart, select "Check Out" to make payment.
You can pay for multiple student's items in one Check Out.
Here are some helpful FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - including how to use "my wallet":