The Hon. W. C. Kennedy Collegiate Institute was officially opened on October 9, 1929 at a cost of $750,000. We are located in the heart of Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
The school is named after the Honourable William Costello Kennedy, a local politician who served for two years as Minister of Roads and Canals before his death in 1923.
For an in-depth history, please visit the following website: