PLEASE NOTE: Classes will be Virtual
Full credit courses will run based upon enrolment. However, upon advice and direction from the Ministry of Education and the Windsor Essex County Health Unit, these classes will be virtual.
Click Here to Access Your Virtual Classroom
Learning Lab Course Registration:
May 4, 2020 - June 12, 2020
GECDSB Students MUST select course through myBlueprint
Online Registration Form for anyone not currently enrolled in a GECDSB school
Mature students (18 years old, and out of school for 1 year)
- Two pieces of I.D. (birth certificate/passport & photo I.D.).
- Immigration papers or proof of citizenship.
- Complete high school transcript.
- Any additional post-secondary documents.
If you have completed education outside of Canada we recommend having your documents assessed by
- You must have attempted the course in order to register for our Online Learning Labs
- You may register for 1 or 2 courses.
- All learning materials will be online.