Full Credit Registration: April 1, 2019 - June 14, 2019
Secondary students MUST apply through their Guidance Office.
Mature students (18 years old, and out of school for 1 year)
- Two pieces of I.D. (birth certificate/passport & photo I.D.).
- Immigration papers or proof of citizenship.
- Complete high school transcript.
- Any additional post-secondary documents.
If you have completed education outside of Canada we recommend having your documents assessed by
- You must have the pre-requisite to enroll in any full credit class.
Grade 9 & 10 Courses: Students must have attempted course to be eligible.
- Books will be distributed in class.