PLEASE NOTE: Classes will be Virtual
Please be aware the program delivery method is scheduled for in-class learning. However, a final determination will be made upon advice from the Ministry of Education and Windsor Essex County Health Unit.
Click Here to Access Your Virtual Classroom
Full Credit Registration: April 5, 2021 - June 11, 2021
GECDSB Students MUST select course through myBlueprint
Online Registration Form for anyone not currently enrolled in a GECDSB school
Mature students (18 years old, and out of school for 1 year)
- Two pieces of I.D. (birth certificate/passport & photo I.D.).
- Immigration papers or proof of citizenship.
- Complete high school transcript.
- Any additional post-secondary documents.
If you have completed education outside of Canada we recommend having your documents assessed by
- You must have the pre-requisite to enroll in any full credit class.
- All learning materials will be virtual.